Motivation for the project and needs to be addressed
This project is motivated for the need to address the existing gender inequalities on partner countries and beyond and to benefit from the global competence and mentoring approaches to empower low skilled women and in situations of vulnerability for advancing their social and labour inclusion.
Objectives of the project
To empower and upskill low skilled women and in situations of vulnerability for they to become more globally competent and therefore to boost their social and labor inclusion
Our project partners
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Right to Childhood Foundation: email@example.com
- SOLIDARIDAD SIN FRONTERAS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mindshift Talent Advisory lda : email@example.com
- European Institute for Local Development : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE DELL’EDUCAZIONE E LO SVILUPPO ASSOCIAZIONE : email@example.com
- ULUSLARARASI ARASTIRMA INOVASYON EGITIM VE GIRISIMCILIK DERNEGI : firstname.lastname@example.org
Τhe European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information.